Carrier Partner Expectation Guide
We are Your Reliable Partner on The Road!
At Ashley Logistics Solutions, we are committed to providing our customers with logistics solutions and quality service. In order to achieve this, we work closely with our carrier partners and have established specific guidelines and expectations.
This guide is designed to provide you with a clear understanding of our expectations and to help you meet and exceed them!
Ashley Logistics Solutions (ALS) will measure and monitor service levels. If your performance level could be more satisfactory, ALS will work with you to develop an action plan to improve your performance.
1) Maintain 95% On-Time Performance based on carrier controllable events
2) Tender Expiration no greater than 25%
3) Compliance to MacroPoint Tracking
Delays to any load must be communicated in a timely manner to email@example.com to ensure the customer is notified prior to delivery.
Account Refusing Delivery
If the product delivered by the carrier is damaged, the account must accept it and contact their Sales Reps. The carrier driver will note the item number, quantity, and "damaged but kept" on the bill of lading.
1) The account must accept damaged product delivered by the carrier.
2) Carrier drivers do not accept or leave locations with damaged product on trailer.
3) The account must keep the product and contact their Sales Reps.
4) Carrier driver note the item number, quantity and “damaged but kept” on the BOL.
For any account wanting to refuse delivery/product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Assist Procedure
Driver is expected to bring product to the tail/back of the trailer. The customer is expected to remove from the trailer. It is the carrier’s discretion if they choose to have a dolly or additional tools for moving product to the end of the trailer.